Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to me - 11/4

I am gonna keep a list here of 2011 Birthday wishes in order I received them.

64 - I don't really want any more birthdays.

I don't know why - but I will - for today only -

However, I do realize I have been sporadic at best in the past, with Birthday wishes to my Grandchildren. and especially to Daughters Katie, Kristie - I'm trying to be better about this. The last couple of years I have found that now that I have time and make a better concerted effort to address the misgivings of the past and in some way make amends for the regrets.

Yesterday, Thursday
Spent time with my Dad ( Bill ) at the condo. It was a good day.

He was first to offer Birthday wishes as I left about 3 pm.
Met Will and went to eat with Andrew and play a few games of 8 ball.

Bill Allen 11/3/2011 in Person
Stephanie Breen Allen - Daughter In Law - FIRST this AM 11/4/ text message
Mary Raindrop - Face Book - Blues Vocals
Johnna Curry - Face Book Blues Fan
Mark Slyman - Face Book - Guitar Musician
John Timper - F B - Musicial - Pro Source Co Worker
Elaine Trent - BSA Volunteer - Friend
Frank Barham - Blues - Harp
Katie Martin - Blues - Vocals - Blues & Acoustic Guitar
Katie Allen - Daughter - Adam and kids - Face Book
Christa Campbell - F B - Family Friend
Jennifer Dillingham - F B - Former Worker @ the Grill
Sherry Ross - BSA Volunteer
Sandra Senn - F B - Blues Drummer -
Pat Smiley - F B Blues Fan
Bob Lee - Blues Fan - Friend
Christopher CJ Smith - F B - Trivia - Friend
Arloa and Jason Patrick - F B - Family Friends
Nina Kelley Goss - Friend
Barbara Bennett - Friend Pat and Bobby's Mom
Maurice Reece Big Daddy Navarro - Blues - Vocals & Harp Musician
Alexandra Malstrom - Andrew's friend at Loco's
Terry Matlock - Blues fan - Friend
Jonathan Norwood - Blues Bass Player
Meg and Jason Parker - Friends
Kristie Allen Brady - Daughter
Elizabeth Allen - Niece
Terry & Norman Cowley - Friends
Vicki Hamilton Hall - Long time Friend from Young Harris
Cristi Smith - Friend at the Grill w/ Trey Gresham
Chas Peace - Former Neighbor and Friend\
Lyle Bayles - Blues - Drummer
Shaun Flanagan - Friend of Family
Ana Howells - Blues - Harp / Vocals
Tara Clark - Friend of family
Tamara Nikolai - Blues Bass Player
Jonathan Owens - Will's Friend
Theron Peterson - Blues Drummer
Delores Greer Davis - Greer Cousin

Well it's Midnight and my B'day is over and my list is completes\d for the
24 Hours.

Thanks to all well wishers -
Especially My Dear Stephanie. Katie, Kristi, Niece Elizabeth and Cuz Delores !!


Total in 24 Hours = 39

Relatives = 6 = 15.4 %
Blues Friends = 15 = 38.5 %
Friends = 8 = 20.5 %
Family Friends =10 = 25.6 %

Total = 100 %

No comments: