Monday, February 4, 2013

Message from Little G Weevil

Sunday Night 2/3, 2013 Facebook Little G Weevil Dear Friends, i want to thank you all for all the support and love. It`s been a long journey from Hungary and i could not have done it without my family. I need to address that. All you kind people in Atlanta, Memphis and Alabama - you have always been supportive and made me fee like i belong. I will be forever grateful. Thank you Atlanta Blues Society and everyone from ATL for the outstanding support during IBC. We did this together and i was proud to represent you. You were freaking crazy fantastic. I appreciate you so much. My shout out goes to my dear dear friends the excellent blues band from Atlanta the Cazanovas. In my opinion this band is a road ready band with serious kick ass blues on their plate. To me they made it, too and those who saw them performing would agree 100%. Thanks again everyone 2013 IBC solo top prize goes to Hungary - Atlanta - Alabama and God knows where else.... :-) Love y`all. Like · · 9 hours ago near Atlanta, GA · 160 Likes 33 Comments mra 2/4/2013

No comments: